The 4-star H.Top Caleta Palace Hotel is situated at Playa de Aro in Girona, on the Costa Brava of Spain with a beachfront setting and gardens and offers an All Inclusive package. There are 292 comfortable rooms over five floors available to singles, couples and families at the H.Top Caleta Palace Hotel. complemented by a buffet restaurant, beach snack bar, coffee bar and pool bars. Relaxation and fun is the focus, the terrace, reading and TV lounges, hosted evening entertainment and garden areas all add to a choice of how to unwind. For the more active, there is a pool for adults and one for children, a Mini Club and playground, games room and supervised daytime activities, and of course access to the nearby beach and external activities and water sports.
Food, drink and entertainment: Main restaurant offers buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner of local and international cuisines, show cooking, theme menus, vegetarian and celiac menus and a picnic service available; a beach snack bar and BBQ area; bars offer refreshments including a terrace bar, coffee bar and 2 pool bars; a terrace, lounge, reading room, TV room; and evening entertainment is hosted.
For the kids: Childrens pool, Mini Club (ages 6-10 years), playground, baby cots and chairs available.
Additional: 24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, multilingual staff, currency exchange, air-conditioning, tourist information, excursions with guide arranged, WiFi internet connectivity and internet corner (charge), fax service, luggage storage and departure shower available, complimentary newspapers, vending machines, paid-for car parking and coach parking available and accessibility for guests with restricted mobility. Pets allowed for a charge (maximum 9kg).
Guest rooms have a contemporary Mediterranean-style of decor with a bright and cheerful ambience, drapes and fabrics complement with colour, smart furnishings and modern amenities take care of your comfort; features include a private furnished balcony with pool or garden view, individually controlled air-conditioning, an en suite complete bathroom, satellite TV, telephone, safe box for rent and wake-up call service. There are 4 adapted rooms available to guests with disabilities.
Half Board / Full Board
Exclusively in the H.Top Hotels, the Half Board and Full Board basis include drinks at mealtimes. Drinks available to the clients include Soft Drinks, Wines, Water and Beer.
- Full Board in the buffet restaurant
- Unlimited locally produced wine, beer, soft drinks and water with mean in the restaurant
- A selection of locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the bar from 10am until midnight
- Hot and cold snacks from 10am until midnight, expect in meal times. After dinner only cold snacks are served.
- Ice cream and ice lollies for the children between 10am and 6pm
- Complete programme of entertainment including activities for adults, sports, shows and dance.
- Mini club for the children including a multitude of activities, mini-fiestas and afternoon snacking. The mascot, TOPI will also visit the mini club every week.
- Half price tickets for the award winning family show, Medieval Castle or Comte de Valltordera. (Includes Knights Tournament, Flamenco show and live music)
- Free use of washing machines and dryers
- TOP Cycling; Free use of bicycles to ride at your leisure
- EXCLUSIVE IN THE 4* HOTELS: A limited selection of premium brand drinks
All Inclusive Gold
- As per the standard All Inclusive above, but with added extras…
- A wide and extensive array of special drinks and premium brands (i.e. Irish Coffee, Cappuccino, Milk Shakes, Fruit Juices, Imported Beers, Cava, Martini, Sangria, Cocktails, Malibu, Gordon’s Gin, Jagermister, Smirnoff and many more)